Dear members
We hope you are all well and looking forward to, eventually, getting back into Celtic Park.

In early September we will be holding our AGM, hopefully in the Kerrydale, but if not it will be via zoom.

Several members of the Committee will not be seeking re-election at this AGM.
They include the 3 founding members of the CDSA:
Peter Joyce,
Maggie Joyce
and Jim Marnell.

New members for the Committee are now being sought . If you believe you have the skills or
knowledge that would enhance the Committee then we would like to hear from you.

Please provide a brief background of previous experience and what you can bring to
Committee. Please send responses by e mail to and put ‘Committee Application’ in the subject line

The present Committee will review applications and make recommendations for election.
Can we please have applications by Wednesday 30th of June.

Best wishes from The Committee

Dear members,

in light of the latest advice on isolation, which will mean many of us confining ourselves to our homes, normality will change.

We will not be having any CDSA meetings or functions until after the summer at the earliest, and hopefully all members will be fit and well to attend whenever that may be.

The committee would like to wish you all the best in whichever way you are defending yourselves against this virus. We look forward to being justifiably awarded our 9th consecutive League Championship and all of us surviving to see 10 in a row. HH


CDSA Committee


Celtic FC Foundation and My Name’5 Doddie Foundation have taken a joint decision to postpone the charity legends match, and have released a statement on the subject, part of which is quoted below:

”We are so grateful to those supporters who have already purchased tickets for the match and we will offer a full refund.

Online and booking line sales will be refunded automatically. Those who purchased tickets directly from the Celtic Ticket Office should return tickets there so that a refund can be processed. Opening hours are 11am-2pm, Monday-Friday (subject to COVID-19 restrictions).

In consultation with Doddie Weir and his team, Celtic FC Foundation will arrange a new fixture date and confirm full details – including a host of exciting names who have already committed their support – as soon as possible.”

I know we are all disappointed at losing our regular fix of football, but I am sure we would all agree that the health and safety of everyone is what really matters.

Stay safe everyone.